SDS Access Point
€1.057,00 (€1.278,97 incl. 21%BTW)
With this additional option, you’ll be able to adjust the signals yourself. Each tag also registers the number of times it has emitted a signal. This information is available on a desktop computer or laptop and offers valuable insights about the effect of the measures taken.
The SDS Access Point is connected to the Social Distancing Sensors but also to a desktop computer or laptop. This allows you to adjust the signals yourself. Each tag also registers the number of times it has emitted a signal.
This number is transmitted when the tags are located within 30 meters of the SDS Access Point. This information is available on a desktop computer or laptop and offers valuable insights about the effect of the measures taken.
The tags have a light, sound and vibration function. One or a combination of signals is desirable in different locations. For example, it is preferable to switch off the sound signal in a theater to prevent disturbing the performance while a sound signal is certainly important for attracting attention at a construction site. Via the Access Point, the desired method of signaling can be selected and configured on the tags.
- Expansion of the stand-alone system of tags only.
- Antenna that is wirelessly connected with the tags and is placed in a central location.
- Connected to a desktop computer or laptop using an Ethernet cable.
We use an antenna to connect each SDS with your computer network, which provides the following benefits:
- You are warned when someone leaves without turning in the tag.
- Inzicht krijgt in het aantal waargenomen ‘incidenten’ en de batterijstatus van iedere tag.
- You can configure which signal the tag will emit: light, sound or vibration.
Delivery time is 2 weeks.