SDS Access Point
€1.057,00 (€1.278,97 incl. 21%BTW)
With this additional option, you’ll be able to adjust the signals yourself. Each tag also registers the number of times it has emitted a signal. This information is available on a desktop computer or laptop and offers valuable insights about the effect of the measures taken.
Out of stock
The SDS Access Point is connected to the Social Distancing Sensors but also to a desktop computer or laptop. This allows you to adjust the signals yourself. Each tag also registers the number of times it has emitted a signal.
This number is transmitted when the tags are located within 30 meters of the SDS Access Point. This information is available on a desktop computer or laptop and offers valuable insights about the effect of the measures taken.
The tags have a light, sound and vibration function. One or a combination of signals is desirable in different locations. For example, it is preferable to switch off the sound signal in a theater to prevent disturbing the performance while a sound signal is certainly important for attracting attention at a construction site. Via the Access Point, the desired method of signaling can be selected and configured on the tags.
- Expansion of the stand-alone system of tags only.
- Antenna that is wirelessly connected with the tags and is placed in a central location.
- Connected to a desktop computer or laptop using an Ethernet cable.
We use an antenna to connect each SDS with your computer network, which provides the following benefits:
- You are warned when someone leaves without turning in the tag.
- Inzicht krijgt in het aantal waargenomen ‘incidenten’ en de batterijstatus van iedere tag.
- You can configure which signal the tag will emit: light, sound or vibration.
Delivery time is 2 weeks.